Front Row improves SOCAN members’ insurance plan
Front Row Insurance has improved its Musical Instruments and Studio Liability Program for SOCAN members. Take advantage of better rates, coverage and deductibles to protect the tools of your trade!
The improvement in premiums is as follows:
Value of Gear Old Premium New Premium
$10,000 was $150 now $125
$20,000 was $250 now $225
$30,000 was $375 now $350
$40,000 was $500 now $450
$50,000 was $625 now $550
$100,000 was $1,250 now $1,050
$200,000 was $2,500 now $2,050
New policy improvements include:
- a 10 percent reduction off already low premiums;
- a further discounted rate for classical musicians;
- worldwide coverage of equipment at no extra charge;
- lower deductibles (from $1,000 to $500 for each event);
- earthquake and flood coverage;
- 30 days coverage ($10,000) for newly acquired or borrowed instruments.
Brand new coverage under the program includes:
- $5,000 Computer Hardware/Software/Extra Expense;
- $5,000 Valuable Papers;
- $5,000 Accounts Receivable; and
- $5,000 Business Income & Extra Expense.
Front Row has also created a new online quoting tool that will allow members to get a quote and obtain coverage 24/7, quickly and efficiently, from home or on the road.
For more details, or to obtain a quote for coverage, visit the Front Row website.